Monday, July 31, 2006

It is Jonah's 6 month birthday today. We celebrated as a family by buying Jonah a new book that has shiny lights called The Lonely Firefly. Jonah loved batting at the lights. I can't wait until our first real chance to chase around fireflies...

Jessi and I also celebrated by treating ourselves to gelato at Istria Cafe. Mmmmm. Jessi had mint chocolate and vanilla. I had strawberry/rasberry. Jonah was looking longingly at both cups. Unfortunately for him, the only solid food he gets so far is baby oatmeal. But from the look on his face, I have a feeling he will have his mommy's love of ice cream...

Here is a picture of some of our cycling buddies before we all played a nice "friendly" game of Risk. It is a good thing none of us are competitive ;)

I don't know who is more excited in this picture, Jonah or Aspen...

Well, this has been a great weekend after a long week. Thanks to Jessi for all of the support and for taking such amazing care of Jonah. I love you both so much...

- Jonathan Posted by Picasa

No comments: